Gallaudet University Hall of Fame
The Gallaudet University Athletics Hall of Fame was established in 1986. The Hall of Fame was designed to formally recognize outstanding individuals who have made exceptional contributions as a student-athlete, coach or as an honorary member (manager, media member, booster, game official, etc.) with the Bison that brought the program recognition, honor and distinction to the University and its intercollegiate athletics program. The GU Athletics Hall of Fame is a way to preserve the rich-heritage and tradition of the University's intercollegiate athletics program. The new Gallaudet University Athletics Hall of Fame display is located in the Field House.
If you have a question or comment about the GU Hall of Fame, please send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gallaudet adds seven new members to its Athletics Hall of Fame
- 2014 Gallaudet Hall of Fame class announced
- GU Hall of Fame Class of 2012 provides a lot of emotional memories during enshrinement
- 2012 Gallaudet Hall of Fame class announced
- GU Hall of Fame Class of 2010 enshirned before a packed house
- 2010 Gallaudet Hall of Fame class announced
- Recap of the 2009 Gallaudet Hall of Fame induction