WASHINGTON - Gallaudet University’s men’s and women’s cross country teams will be hosting their first of two home meets of the season this Saturday, Sept. 13, at 11 a.m. right down the street at Kenilworth Park.
The women’s 6K race is scheduled to start at 11 a.m. Gallaudet will participate against North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) rivals Penn St.-Abington, Penn St.-Berks, College of St. Elizabeth and SUNYIT as well as non-conference competitor Hood College.
The men’s 8K race is scheduled to start at 12:15 p.m. The Bison team will also be competing against NEAC rivals Penn St.-Abington and Penn St.-Berks; as well battling against non-conference teams Catholic University of America and Hood College.
Gallaudet cross country has not hosted a meet since Oct. 5, 1991 at Ft. Dupont.
Bison XC Invitational
Road Directions from Gallaudet University to Kenilworth Park
- Turning out of the University Left on Florida Ave., NE
- Right on 14th St.
- Quick Left on H St.
- H Street will turn into Benning Rd. NE
- Left on Minnesota Ave., NE
- Left on Deane Ave., NE (Stay in Right Lane)
- Take the second right when going around the small circle entering the park
**Do Not Follow the sign to the Aquatic Gardens**
- Take the road all the way back to the team Van and Bus or fan parking lot