Welcome future and/or returning Gallaudet University student-athlete. Below are the GU Athletic Training Physical Forms and other pre-participation requirements that need to be completed before you can participate in a tryout, practice and/or game(s) with your respective team(s).
- Pre-Participation Requirement Information
- Forms (PDF)
- Please return your forms above with your primary health insurance card copy (front and back) to the address or fax below.
Once you submit all forms and your coach confirms that you are on the roster, Athletic Training staff will make an arrangement for you to complete the rest of the requirements (ARMS online forms, orthopaedic screening and concussion baseline tests).
SUBMIT YOUR FORMS TO:
Gallaudet University Athletics Department
Attn: Athletic Training
800 Florida Ave., NE
Washington, DC 20002
NOTE: The Athletic Training Office is closed June 1 until July 31
Sickle Cell Trait
- GU Sickle Cell Trait Policy (PDF)
- Fact Sheet: NCAA Sickle Cell Trait Fact Sheet for Student-Athletes (PDF)
- Watch: NCAA video on Sickle Cell Trait - Part 1