WASHINGTON – Fans at Gallaudet University men's basketball home games this season will notice two new sponsors proudly supporting the Bison in Sorenson VRS and Goshen. The two new sponsors joined on this season to support the Bison men's basketball program. Fans will see both team sponsors' advertisements during home games in the Field House and in the lobby on the television screens.
GU's men's basketball program has also established the Runnin' Bison Club. Fans can make a tax-deductible contribution to become members of this support club. The membership fees, as low as $25, will help the Bison cover various expenses like travel and equipment.
Runnin' Bison Club Membership Levels
Buff Level ($25)
- Your name listed as a Runnin' Bison Club Buff Level member on the www.gallaudetathletics.com website
- Subscription to quarterly newsletter
- 10% discount to Goshen, a juice bar located at Union Market
- Invitation to special events
- A special event before Alumni Day that includes a meet-and-greet with players and coaches
Blue Level ($50)
- Receive all benefits of Buff Level plus
- Your name listed as a Runnin' Bison Club Blue Level member on www.gallaudetathletics.com
- A chance tow in a Gallaudet men's basketball Under Armour matching outfit (retail value of $150)
- Free admission to all home men's basketball games
Please make checks payable to "Gallaudet University Enhancement Fund." If you have questions about team sponsorship or the Runnin' Bison Club please contact assistant coach Bobby Siebert via email at [email protected].
Sorenson Communications is committed to providing the highest-quality communication products and services to all deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals. Sorenson Communications® (www.sorenson.com) is a provider of industry-leading communications products and services for people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing. The company's offerings include Sorenson Video Relay Service® (SVRS®), the highest-quality video interpreting service; the Sorenson ntouch® VP videophone, designed especially for use by deaf individuals; ntouch® PC, software that connects users to SVRS by using a PC and webcam; ntouch® for Mac®, software that connects users to SVRS by using an Apple® computer; ntouch® Tablet, which turns the Apple iPad® with a front-facing camera into a larger-screen mobile VP; and ntouch® Mobile, an application empowering SVRS communication via mobile devices. For more information on SVRS, visit www.svrs.com.
Whether you're craving freshly squeezed juice, or looking for a way to get extra greens into your diet, Goshen's juice bar and vegan delicacies offer a fresh and healthy way to help you feel your best. Goshen's Motto is "We celebrate your beautiful life". By providing the healthiest fruit and vegetable experience possible Goshen strives to provide a convenient and delicious way to stay healthy.