PHILADELPHIA - The Gallaudet University men's cross country team finished 16th overall at the Jack Saint Clair Memorial Cross Country Championship meet hosted by Philadelphia University in the City of Brotherly Love.
Keystone College's Dylan Mountain won the 8K race at Belmont Plateau with a winning time of 26 minutes, 12.4 seconds out of 162 runners. Mountain's first-place finish helped Keystone win the team event with 19 points as its top-five runners finished in the first seven spots for college runners.
Junior John Isaacson (Clive, Iowa) was the first Bison across the finish line in 64th place for college runners (77th overall) with a time of 33:44.1. He was followed by freshman Dalton Attanasi (Hammonton, N.J.) in 77th place (35:06) and sophomore James Weichel (Bradenton, Fla.) in 87th (36:01.4).
- Freshman Kai Christenberry (Birmingham, Ala.) finished 99th (37:38.9)
- Freshman Jordan Manges (South Bend, Ind.) was 100th (37:46.2)
- Freshman Harsh Shah (Philadelphia, Pa.) was 150th overall (47:07.5)
- Junior Yuan Tang (Beijing, China) was 152nd overall (47:45.4)
- Freshman Nick Jones (Fulton, Mo.) was 153rd overall (47:56.4)
- Freshman David Hernandez (Jacksonville, Texas) was 156th overall (50:05.5)
- Junior Colton Huff (Naples, Maine) was 157th overall (50:16.0)
- Freshman Mondreakest Faust was 160th overall (59:07.9)
- This was the largest race Gallaudet has participated in this season with 19 teams scoring team points
- 13 GU runners finished the course
GU will make the short trip up to Utica Park in Frederick, Md., next Saturday, Oct. 15, to participate in the Hood College Open.